Taxes, Customs & Duties
Here are some important points that you must be aware of before placing an order:
– Alex NLD sends goods to you from China. As such, you (or the consignee) are IMPORTING. In many countries this means you will be liable for import duties and other taxes. It is your responsibility to find out about this, and your responsibility to pay the taxes/charges on receipt of the items. If you place this order for your customer please inform your customers about this in advance.
– Generally most couriers cannot deliver to a PO box. So please offer us a street address.
– You must provide a valid phone number. Dropshippers – please provide your customer’s phone number for the courier’s use.
– Take note of the *sensor* megapixel rating on digital cameras, not the “interpolated” rating.
– We strongly recommend you order samples before proceeding with large wholesale orders.
– All our products are covered by our warranty. However, different products have different warranties, please check your product’s warranty firstly and then contact us before the deadline.
– Customers need to return faulty items to us in China. Sometimes the return shipping cost is refundable if we find a mistake was made by ourselves. The cost of shipping replacement products is covered by Alex NLD.