- Operating voltage: 12V; Operating current: ≥ 3.5A; Output power: 15W * 2
- Support U disk and TF card playback, support multiple kinds of format decoding (MP3/WAV/APE/FLAC), MP3: sampling rate / 8 ~ 48K. code rate / 8 ~ 448Kbps,
Bit width / 16bits, channel / mono – stereo; WAV: sample rate / 8 ~ 48K, format / WAV ima / Mi cro soft ADPCM / WAV PCM, bit width / 16bits; FLAC: sampling rate / 8 ~ 48K, bit width /16bits; APE: FAST/NORMAL encoding, bit width / 16bits. )
- Supports auxiliary signal input (AUX) and can adjust volume
- Support FM radio (FM)
- Support digital tube display working sta tus and playing time
- Support card reader function
- Support USB sound card function
- Support infrared remote control
- Bluetooth is based on CLASS 2 power level, adopts Bluetooth version 5.0, compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 and below applications, Bluetooth supports L2CAP/A2DP (AVCTP/AVDTP/AVRCP) protocol, which is used to receive stereo audio signals, and can control the upper and lower sides of the audio transmitter through the protocol. Song and play/pause operation
- Debugged PCB antenna without re-matching the antenna
- Class D digital audio amplifier
1. Some mobile phones do not support fade-in and fade-out functions, so there will be P O P sounds during playback pause and up and down song switching.
2. Bluetooth disconnection detection is non-real-time detection, so the mobile phone is disconnected after the Bluetooth speaker is turned off for a period of time.
3. Some mobile phones press the previous song in the playback 3S, it will return to the initial position of the current song, so it needs to be pressed twice to have the previous song function.
4. Some domestic mobile phones can only be paired and cannot be connected, because the mobile terminal software needs to detect the hands-free device to connect.
5. Some mobile phones do not support easy pairing, such as the mobile phone of Saipan system, you need to enter the pairing password when pairing 0000
· MODE: Press this button to cycle through the selections USB → SD → BLUE → FM → LINE. .
·The PREV button is short-pressed in the USB/SD/BT playback state to select the song, long press to decrease the volume. Short press to select the previous station in the FM radio state.
Press and hold to decrease the volume. The AUX sta tus is long pressed to decrease the volume.
·NEXT button is pressed to select the next song in the USB/SD/BT playback state, long press to increase the volume. Press the radio button to select the next station.
Long press for the volume to increase. AUX sta tus long press for the volume to increase.
·PLAY/PAUSE button is briefly pressed in the USB/SD/BT playback state for pause, press again for playback. Press and hold this button to enter the self in the radio state.
Search for radio stations, FM/AUX sta tus short press mute.
Boot main volume default last shutdown volume, no device is Bluetooth sta tus, there is device (USB/SD also has default USB)
Play device content, USB/SD supports post-pull priority, power off memory track/radio/volume
Output power: 15W*2, external speaker recommendation: 4Ω20W*2
· POWER: Standby (STANDBY) ON/OFF
• MODE: Press this button to cycle through the selections USB → SD → BLUE → FM → LINE.
· PREV: Short press in the USB/SD/BT playback state to select the song, long press to rewind (BT is invalid). Short press in the FM state to select the previous one.
Radio. Long press to search backwards, search the radio to play the current station. AUX sta tus is invalid.
·NEXT: Short press in the USB/SD/BT playback state to select the next song, long press to fast forward (BT is invalid) Short press in the FM FM state to select the next one.
Radio. Long press to search for the station and search the radio to play the current station. AUX sta tus is invalid.
·VOL+: increased volume
·VOL-: volume reduction
· REP: Enter the loop mode during USB/SD playback. When you press the cycle button shortly, enter ALL (all loops) → ONE (single loop) → FOLDER (when
Front folder loop)→Random→NORMAL (cancel the loop function, enter the se quence play)
· STOP: Stop playing in the USB/SD card state, press the play button to play from the first one. Other sta tus is invalid.
MUTE: Press mute in all states, press again to unmute.
· EQ: USB/SD sta tus is sound field mode. NORMAL→BASS→ROCK P OP→ROCK→JAZZ→CLA SSIC→CUR
• PLAY/PAUSE: Press once in the USB/SD/BT playback state to pause, and press again to play. Press this button in the radio state to enter the automatic search.
·0 to 9: Make a direct selection button on USB/SD. Enter more than 10 consecutive digits to be selected. Select a saved station in the FM state. Can also be counted
The word key directly enters the radio frequency to play the station..
1 x 15Wx2 bluetooth 5.0 Power Amplifier Board Lossless MP3 Audio Decoder Board
More Detailed Photos: