18.5 Inch K-type Temperature Thermocouple Sensor Probe For Ceramic Kiln Furnace -328 to 2498
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
18.5'' K-type temperature thermocouple sensor probe fits for ceramic kiln furnace -328 to 2498 ℉.
|Measurement Range||-328 to 2498 ℉ (-200.0 to 1370.0 ℃)|
1. This is a heavy duty K-type thermocouple for use in kiln and furnace applications. The probe is rated for
continuous use at very high temperatures up to 2498 ℉ or 1370.0 ℃.
2. This type K Thermocouple Kiln Probe is made with 15 ceramic insulators, each about 1 inch long
3. This k-type thermocouple is frequently used in ceramic ovens, kilns and furnaces, in pottery ovens, metal
working, manufacturing and whenever you need to measure and control very high temperatures.
1 x Ceramic K-type Thermocouple
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||7-20 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||7-20 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||7-20 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-35 business days|
|Other countries||7-25 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||3-8 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.