2005.2 Motorcycle Rectifier For Kawasaki / Yamaha XVZ1300 A
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1. Weight: 260G
2. Output voltage: 14.5V
3. Category: Three-phase full-wave rectifier
4. Wire length: 25CM
Suitable for YHC015/SKU254609
Suitable for Yamaha XVZ1300 A/AT Royal Star/ Tour Classic 1996-2000
Suitable for Yamaha FZS600 Fazer 1998-2003
Suitable for Yamaha XV1200 TD Venture ’85-86’3
For Yamaha XV250 Virago
Suitable for Suzuki GSXR250
Suitable for Suzuki GSXR400 GK71A
Suitable for Suzuki GSXR400 GK73A
1. The rectifier should be installed in a place with good ventilation and good heat dissipation. The rectifier will produce high temperature when it is working, and poor heat dissipation will damage the rectifier
2. The installation procedure of the rectifier is to connect the AC input line, not connect the positive and negative output, start the locomotive, measure the positive and negative output voltage, and insert the positive and negative power supply when the voltage range is reasonable. Negative, then test the positive and negative of the battery or rectifier. If the voltage range is unreasonable, please stop using it and provide feedback. The entire installation process should be recorded and saved.
3. Please note that the rectifier should be tightly installed on the frame during installation, which is conducive to heat conduction. You can also add thermal glue between the rectifier and the frame
4. Do not press other wires between the rectifier and the frame
5. There should be a fuse between the positive socket of the rectifier and the battery to prevent damage to the rectifier when the voltage is too high and other electronic components are burned.
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.