2009.7 Motorcycle Excitation Type Rectifier For Honda CB750F CBR1000F 31600-MS2-601
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1. Weight: 142G
2. Output voltage: 14.5V
3. Heat dissipation material: aluminum heat dissipation shell
Suitable for Honda Street Bike
Suitable for Sh261-12 31600-MS2-601
Suitable for Honda CBR1000F Hurricane 1990-1991
Suitable for Honda CBR1000F Hurricane 1993-1996
1. The rectifier should be installed in a location with good ventilation and good heat dissipation. High temperature will be generated when the rectifier is working, and poor heat dissipation will damage the rectifier
2. The installation steps of the rectifier are to connect the AC input line, the positive and negative outputs are not connected, start the locomotive, measure the positive and negative output voltages, and when the voltage range is reasonable, plug in the positive and negative wires, and then test the positive and negative of the battery or rectifier Check whether the voltage at the end is within a reasonable range. If the voltage range is unreasonable, stop using it and give feedback. The entire installation process should be recorded and saved.
3. Note that the rectifier should be closely attached to the frame when installing it, which is good for heat conduction. You can also add thermally conductive glue between the rectifier and the frame
4. No other wires should be pressed between the rectifier and the frame
5. There should be a fuse fuse between the positive outlet of the rectifier and the battery to prevent the overvoltage from burning out other electrical devices when the rectifier is damaged.
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.