Kakute F4 V2 Mini
The Holybro Kakute F4 V2mini flight controller supports important features of Betaflight/Cleanflight, such as OSD and Dshot. The faster F4 processor gives room for future feature development: run all features at the fast 8 kHz PID loop rate, at single-digit CPU utilization! Because of issues with serial inversion, other F4 boards struggle to support protocols such as FrSky SBUS and SmartPort at the same time. The Kakute F4 V2mini is designed to support all serial protocols at once.
Brand Name: Holybro
Model: Kakute F4 V2 Mini Stack
Item Name: F4 FC 35A 4in1 ESC & VTX Stack Combo
Stack Mounting Hole: 20x20mm
Kakute F4 V2 Mini FC
|MCU: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
5 hardware UARTS (UART1,3,4, 5, 6)
Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
128 Mbit Dataflash chip for Blackbox logging
Dimensions: 32x29x6mm (includes USB in height)
Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
Tekko32 F3 4IN1 Mini 35A ESC
BLHELI32 / F3 MCU/4x 35A
The New BLHELI32 ESC adapted the F3 MCU, which will provide a smoother control and faster response speed.
F3 MCU, double the speed of F051, the MCU works at 108Mhz
32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
Supports 3-6S lipo input
Default PWM output 96K
Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 185.
PWM input, TLM supported
Voltage output (VBAT)
NO output BEC
Supports Multishot / Dshot PWM
Supports damped light
Ext. cap needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
Mounting holes: 20x20mm(M3)
Size:32 x 38 mm
• Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight.
• Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
• High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 V2mini monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
• Onboard regulators output 5v at up to 1.0 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
• 2 Additional PWM output, can be used for Camera control , motor5 or motor6 after resourced.
1x Kakute F4 V2 Mini Flight Controller
1x Tekko32 F3 4IN1 Mini 35A ESC
1x 1000uF 35v Electrolytic Capacitor
1x JST SH 8pin to 8pin 65mm cable
1x JST SH 8pin to 8pin 25mm cable
1x JST SH 6pin 150mm cable ( The cable that goes to the CADDX Vista Air Unit is included.)
1x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 150mm cable ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
1x JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 80mm cable ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)