1. Blue digital tube display.
2. In USB/SD mode: short press for playback pauses button / Fm radio mode: short press for automatic channel search.
3. In BT/USB/SD mode: short press for the previous song, long press for volume reduction. /Fm radio mode: short press for the previous one, long press for volume reduction. /AUX mode: long press for volume Less.
4. In BT/USB/SD mode: short press for the next song, long press for volume increase/Fm radio mode: short press for the next station, long press for volume increase/AUX mode: long press for volume increase.
5. REC recording button:
In the USB/SD mode, long press this button to record the input audio of the MIC port.
In AUX mode, long press this button to record the input audio of the AUX port.
In FM mode, long press this button to record FM audio,
The length of recording time depends on the capacity of the U disk or SD card used;
When playing a music U disk with recording files, short press this button to quickly switch to the recording file playback, which is convenient for users to quickly find the recording file.
(When working in AUX, USB/SD, FM, if any device of U disk or SD is plugged in, press and hold the REC button for 2 seconds to start recording. During the recording process, short press the REC button to end the recording and playback the content just recorded. ; If the user is listening to the music in the U/SD, the user can short press the recording button to quickly switch to the recording file to play, if the current recording file that the user listens to is not wanted, you can press and hold the MODE button for 2 seconds during the playback of the recording file. Clear the current REC recording file, please note that you must confirm the unwanted content before deleting)
6. USB/SD boot defaults to full loop playback, press this button to switch to single loop playback.
7. MODE button: Short press to switch between AUX/USB/SD/BT/FM modes./Long press this button when playing a recording file to delete the currently playing recording file.
8. EQ key: Short press this key when playing USB/SD music to switch between 5 kinds of EQ sound effects.
9. Receiving head.
10. U disk socket, supports dual lossless format decoding APE, FLAC, WMA, WAV, MP3, etc.
11. SD card socket, supports dual lossless format decoding APE, FLAC, WMA, WAV, MP3, etc.
Bluetooth name of this product: BLUETOOTH
Support 32G memory card or 64G
The volume is divided into 30 levels
1. Digital ground and analog ground wire: (connect the ground wire when the independent transformer winding is used for power supply.), (the ground wire is separated when the battery box is used.).
2. The mainboard power interface is 5V (note that the positive and negative poles are not reversed).
3. Left and right channel audio output.
4. AUX external signal input.
5. 12V battery power display interface: (the battery symbol does not light when the detection voltage is lower than 5.8V, the first grid flashes from 5.8V-9.5V, one grid is always on for 9.5V-10.5V, and the second grid is always on for 10.5V-11.5V. 11.5V or above three bars display means full power, pay attention to the current design maximum detection voltage should not exceed 22V); when the battery is lower than 8.5V, the machine will prompt the user to charge the battery, which will protect the battery from over-discharge. At 8.5V, the system automatically displays Undervoltage and stops working at this time. If this product is not applied to this battery detection port, the system defaults to working status.
6. Fm radio antenna interface.
7. MIC recording port.
8. Operation function buttons and MODE button of the external interface of the remote control head: Short press to switch between AUX/USB/SD/BT/FM modes. / Long press this button when playing a recording file to delete the currently playing recording file.
1 x Audio decoder board
More Detailed Photos: