Adjustable Constant Voltage Constant Current Liquid Crystal LCD Multi-Display (PCB)
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1. Input voltage: 6.5-36V (the input voltage is lower than 6.5V, the current accuracy is inaccurate, and the LCD display is abnormal if it is lower than 5.5V)
2. Output voltage: 1.2-32V, the default output is 5V step-down type, the output voltage can only be lower than the input voltage, and the voltage difference is more than 2V
3. Output current: It can work stably at 3.5A for a long time, and it can reach about 4.5A with fan enhanced heat dissipation (adjustable limit current can reach about 4.2-4.5A)
4. Output power: natural heat dissipation 50W (within 3.5A), plus fan to enhance heat dissipation 75W
5. Voltage display: resolution 0.05V, range 1.2-32V
6. Current display: resolution 0.005A, range 0-4.5A
7. Conversion efficiency: about 94%, depending on the voltage difference and current efficiency
8. Working current: about 30mA
9. Input reverse polarity protection: yes
10. Anti-backflow at the output: no (if charging the battery, first power on the module and then connect the battery, and ensure that the battery voltage is lower than the output voltage; if possible, connect an anti-backflow diode in series with the output positive pole)
11. Short circuit protection: yes
12. Size: about 70.5×48.4x28mm
13. Weight: about 65g
1. Crystal shell, beautiful design, good touch texture of buttons, and output voltage set by button
2. The button can control the output to turn off and on, and can set the power-on default to ON or OFF
3. LCD can display input and output voltage, output current and output power
4. The input terminal is protected against reverse connection, and the reverse connection will not burn
5. High efficiency, high current, low heat generation, constant current value can be adjusted around 0-4.5A, suitable for office power supply, high-power LED constant current drive, lithium battery charging, etc.
1. There are IN/OUT and ON/OFF buttons on the left side of the module: the IN/OUT button switches the display of input voltage and output voltage, long press to switch the display of output current and output power; the ON/OFF button controls the output ON or OFF, long press Press to set the default output state is ON or OFF at the next power-on
2. There are +/- two buttons on the right side of the module: + button press the output voltage to increase 0.05V, long press to continuously increase, and then long press to continuously increase 0.1V, 1V in slow steps; – button press the output voltage Decrease 0.05V, long press to continuously decrease, and then long press to continuously decrease 0.1V, 1V in slow steps
3. ADJ-I is the current setting potentiometer. Turn clockwise to increase the set current. When the load current reaches the set current, it enters the constant current state, and the CC constant current indicator (red) lights up. The OUT indicator is the output status indicator, it is on when there is voltage at the output terminal, otherwise it is off; the CHAR indicator is the charging indicator, which is on when charging, and the FULL indicator is the full indicator. If the set constant current value is 2A, charging When the current reaches below 0.2A, turn the light, the FULL indicator is on, and the CHAR indicator is off
1. Use as an ordinary step-down module with overcurrent protection capability
- Press the button to set the output voltage to the desired voltage value
- Rotate the ADJ-I current adjustment potentiometer counterclockwise to the end, then measure the output short-circuit current with the 10A current range of the multimeter (connect the two test leads directly to the output terminal), and adjust the ADJ-I constant current potentiometer clockwise to make the output The current reaches the overcurrent protection value you want to set. (For example, the current value displayed by the multimeter is 2A, then the current can only reach 2A when the module is used, and the red constant current indicator light is on when the current reaches 2A, otherwise the indicator light is off)
2. Use as a battery charger
- The module without constant current function cannot be used to charge the battery. Because the voltage difference between the exhausted battery and the charger is very large, the charging current is too large and the battery is damaged, so the battery should be used at the beginning. Constant current charging, when the charging reaches a certain level, it will automatically switch back to constant voltage charging
- Determine the float voltage and charging current of the battery to be recharged; (if the lithium battery parameter is 3.7V/2200mAh, then the float voltage is 4.2V, and the charging current can reach 1C, that is, 2200mA)
- Under no-load conditions, the output voltage of the button reaches the floating charge voltage; (if charging a 3.7V lithium battery, adjust the output voltage to 4.2V)
- First turn the ADJ-I current adjustment potentiometer counterclockwise to the end, then measure the output short-circuit current with the 10A current range of the multimeter (just connect the two test leads to the output terminal directly), and adjust the ADJ-I constant current potentiometer clockwise to make the output The current reaches the predetermined charging current value
- Connect the battery and charge (when setting: no battery is connected to the output terminal)
3. Used as a high-power LED constant current driver module
- Determine the operating current and operating voltage needed to drive the LED
- Under no-load conditions, press the button to set the output voltage to reach the LED working voltage
- First turn the ADJ-I current adjustment potentiometer counterclockwise to the end, then measure the output short-circuit current with the 10A current range of the multimeter (just connect the two test leads to the output terminal directly), and adjust the ADJ-I constant current potentiometer clockwise to make the output The current reaches the predetermined LED operating current
- Connect the LED, test the machine (when setting: output no-load, do not connect the LED light)
1. It is forbidden to short-circuit the input IN- of the module with the output OUT-, otherwise the constant current function will fail
2. Make sure that the power of the power supply is always greater than the power required by the output load. When the module is seriously hot, please reduce the power usage.
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.