ANCEL FX3000 Automotive OBD II Scanner Vehicle Check Engine Transmission SRS ABS OBD2 Code Reader Car EPB Oil Service Light SAS BMS Reset Diagnostic Scan Tool
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
ANCEL FX3000 that is an upgraded version of the FX2000 boosts cost-effective and powerful diagnosis features. This scan tool supports full OBD II test modes on the engine system and reads & clears codes on Transmission/ABS/SRS(Airbag), and the live data stream in a graph for these 4 systems is available. What’s more, it also features 5 advanced functions: Oil Lamp Reset, EPB Release, SAS Calibration, ABS Reset and Battery Registration. It is capable of helping automobile DIYers and professional mechanics diagnose and maintain their vehicles more efficiently and profitably. (For transmission, ABS, and SRS (Airbag) diagnosis, FX3000 only works on 2005 and newer vehicles with OBD II protocol.)
What upgrades does the ANCEL FX3000 have on the basis of the ANCEL FX2000?
Compared with the ANCEL FX2000, the ANCEL FX3000 is equipped with 5 advanced functions: EPB replacement, SAS calibration, oil repair, ABS reset and battery registration.
Why ANCEL FX3000 is a must-have diagnostic scan tool?
- Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles.
- Features 5 reset functions: Oil light reset, EPB reset, ABS reset, SAS reset, BMS reset.
- Supports 4 main systems diagnosis: Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS(Airbag); reads and clears error codes, turns off the warning lights related and provides enhanced data stream, etc.
- Designed with full 10 OBD II test models; graph, record, and replay data in full color.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes; built-in DTC library.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN); advanced On-Board monitoring and EVAP system test.
- Views freeze frame data and I/M readiness monitor status; displays live PCM data stream and O2 sensor test data.
- Lifetime free upgrade and print online via PC.
1.【WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGESAVE】Works on over 45 vehicle makers, most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports all OBDII protocols – KW2000, ISO9141, J1850VPW, J1850PWM and CAN.
2.【FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS】Supports 10 OBD II test modes: read/clear codes, DTC look-up, view freeze frame data and I/M readiness monitor status, display live data stream and O2 sensor test data, on-board monitoring, EVAP system test, retrieve vehicle information. The vehicle diagnostic reports can be recorded, stored, played back.
3.【4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS】Able to diagnose the 4 main systems of worldwide mainstream models: Engine, Transmission, SRS, and ABS. Reads/clears error codes and turns off the warning lights related, views data stream of 4 parameters in one graph. ONLY support vehicles from 2005 and newer for ABS/SRS/Transmission diagnosis
4.【5 RESET SERVICES】Features 5 special reset capabilities: Oil Lamp Reset, EPB Release, SAS Calibration, ABS Reset and BMS Reset. Helps you diagnose and calibrate faults in your vehicles accurately and profitably when the warning light is on. It’s a must for mechanics and experienced enthusiasts to scan and maintain vehicles.
5.【DESIGN & UPGRADE】Equipped with an intuitive interface, 3.5” TFT screen, smart buttons design, and built-in help menu which make it easier to operate. It also provides graph, record, and replay data in full color. Lifetime free upgrade online supported on ANCEL official website, save & print data via the update software tool.
6.【PROFESSIONAL TECH SUPPORT】Supports 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese. Any problems, you can email us via the Amazon Orders panel-Contact Seller, we will offer satisfactory after-sale service support, giving you no-worry purchase.
5 Specific systems reset
- Oil Light Reset
This diagnostic tool performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system which calculates an optimal interval of the oil change on the base of the vehicle driving conditions and climate. You need to reset the engine oil life to 100% after oil change every time.
- Steering Angle Sensor(SAS) Calibration
When the ESC (electronic stability control) light is on, it can diagnose and allow you to reset the SAS after an alignment is performed or parts in the steering system are replaced. The fault memory of the steering angle sensor will be cleared automatically once the SAS calibration is completed.
- Electric Parking Brake(EPB) Reset
FX3000 scan tool is used to release the rear electric parking brake unit when replacing rear pads or discs so that the caliper piston can be moved back. It can also clear codes and turn off the EPB light when the replacement is done.
- Anti-lock Braking System(ABS) Reset/Auto Bleed
When the indicator light of the ABS is lit on your vehicle and needs to be reset, FX3000 can trace down the cause which triggered the indicator light of the anti-lock brakes, read and reset the codes. If it tells you what parts need to be replaced on the brakes, you can reset the brake indicator after replacing or repairing.
- Battery Registration
FX3000 allows you to perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information to re-match the new battery into ECU once you replace the battery.
(1) You will need to enter the battery capacity, brand, and serial number during this process.
(2) Not all vehicles need to reset once the battery is replaced.
(3) The specification of the new battery must be the same as the original one, otherwise it won’t reset the battery.
4 main systems diagnosis
- Engine System: This scan tool helps you read fault codes and shows DTC definition to tell you what the problem is, and clear the error, turn off the MIL(Malfunction Indicator Light). Also, you can view live data stream, easily and fast find out the cause of engine system error before sending your vehicle to a repair shop, save time and money.
- Transmission System: If the automatic transmission warning light is on, FX3000 code reader will access and communicate with the transmission to tell you the running status of the sensors, read the error, turn off the warning light and read the live data stream, so you’ll know what is wrong exactly with the transmission system.
- Anti-lock Brake System(ABS): FX3000 has the ability to retrieve ABS fault codes and tell you what the problem is through a visual inspection of all brake components, and then clear the codes. It also allows you to monitor and diagnose the operating conditions of the ABS to ensure that the repairs are effective and complete.
- Supplemental Restraint System(SRS): It’s a non-negligible signal that the SRS light is on, which means the safety system isn’t working at 100% and maybe the airbag is disabled. This scanner can check the errors and clear the codes, view real-time live data to monitor the SRS run status, and turn off the warning light.(CAN NOT reset the SRS module).
How to get started?
Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go.
The following are two correct usage methods:
A – Key operation:1. Turn the ignition on without starting the car; 2. Start the car.
B – Keyless operation: 1. Press the start button and then press again but don’t press the brake pedal, the dashboard has already powered up. Then plug the tool and read; 2. Press the brake pedal and press the start button to ignition start.
FX3000 Support Language:
English, French, Spanish,German,Russian,Italian,Portuguese,Polish
1.Software upgrade supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 operating systems only.If you update it via a USB cable, please note that the ‘User Password’ required in the software is equal to the ‘Register Code’ in the menu ‘Tool Information’ of the device, you don’t need to create a user password.
2.This scan tool can read and clear SRS fault codes, but can’t reset the SRS module.
1 X FX3000 Handset
1 X Diagnostic Cable
1 X USB Cable
1 X User Manual
1 X Quick Start Guide
Product guides and documents:
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.