Brake Hydraulic Drift Brake Hand Hydraulic Drift Drive Brake Drift Racing Car Modification (Blue)
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1. Made of high quality machined aluminum.
2. Allows the rear tires to be totally locked and makes the vehicle side way slide.
3. Direct replacement for the e-brake handle.
4. Lever is designed to be installed in vertical or horizontal position to facilitate personalized access in drift.
5. Reinforcement design.
6. Sponge handle wrapped design, comfortable, resistant and non-slip.
7. Adjustable preload and pin locations, allows the height of the various uses and the feeling of most personal applications.
8. Ratchet mechanism for normal hand braking uses.
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||7-20 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||7-20 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||7-20 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-35 business days|
|Other countries||7-25 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||3-8 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.