Cloned Duet3 6HC Mainboard + Expansion Board 3HC + 5i Colorful Touch Screen Kit for 3D Printer Part
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
Duet3 6HC Description:
The Duet 3 main board 6HC with 6 high current stepper drivers is the latest generation of controller boards. It is the core of the Duet 3 series and provides control for a wide range of machines including 3D printers, CNC, laser cutters and more. The overall goal of the Duet 3 series is to enable maximum flexibility in machine design through powerful motherboards, expansion boards, smart tool boards and custom expansion modules. Configuration flexibility and advanced features are made possible by the innovative RepRapFirmware 3 running on the Duet 3 motherboard and the custom DuetSoftwareFramework running on the single board computer.
1.- Powerful 32-bit processor (ARM Cortex M7 @ 300Mhz)
2. Dedicated high-speed bus connection to a single board computer (e.g. Raspberry Pi) for user interface and plug-ins 6 high capacity Trinamic 5160 stepper drivers running up to 4.45A RMS with 6.3A peak, including firmware control of all functions up to 256 microsteps, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop2
3. Supports next generation Duet3D expansion boards, smart tools and custom plug-ins for the CAN-FD bus. The initial goal is to support up to 8 3-channel expansion boards (another 24 stepper channels).
4. 10 variable current capacity PWM outputs to support one high current heating bed, 3 extruders and 6 fans.
5. 9 IO ports for end blocks, probes, filament monitors and other sensors.
6. 4 thermistor / PT1000 inputs and supports 4 PT100 / thermocouple inputs via optional daughter boards.
7. Connect to the on-board web interface via a PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network.
8. Set up the printer and update the firmware via the web interface.
9. Supports all common 3D printer geometries
10. Support multiple Z-probes, including the IR Z-probe for DC42 and Duet3D Smart Effector for incremental printers.
Duet3 3HC Expansion Board Description:
Duet 3 expansion boards are CAN-FD connected high current full function expansion boards for Duet 3 motherboards.The overall goal of the Duet 3 series is to allow maximum flexibility in machine design through powerful motherboards, expansion boards, smart tooling boards and custom expansion modules.
1. Dedicated 32-bit processor (ARM Cortex M4F @ 120 Mhz)
2. CAN-FD bus connection to Duet 3 main board. This allows the connection of many expansion boards. The initial goal is to support up to 8 x 3 channel expansion boards (another 24 stepper channels).
3.3 Next generation Trinamic 5160 stepper driver that can operate at up to 4.45A RMS, 6.3A peak and has firmware control for full functionality including 256 microsteps, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop 2
4.9 PWM outputs with different current capacities to support 3 extruders and 6 fans
5.6 IO ports for terminals, probes, filament monitors and other sensors
6.3 Thermistor / PT1000 input and supports 4 PT100 / thermocouple inputs via optional daughter board.
7. Multiple Z-probes supported, including DC42 IR Z-probe and Duet3D Smart Effector for incremental printers.
8. The standard Duet 3 expansion board 3HC retail package includes a connector package with a full set of housings and crimps. It does not include the CAN-FD cable. We recommend that you purchase the appropriate length of ‘ ADSL 2+ High Speed Broadband Modem Cable RJ11 to RJ11′.
5i Display Description:
PanelDue 5i is a color touch screen controller for Duo and other 3D printing electronics that support it.
This integrated version can be ordered with a high quality 5′ TFT LCD panel from a leading manufacturer.
Features: 800 x 480 pixels resolution on a 5′ LCD. 5 V power supply from the 3D host printer driver.
A 2-wire asynchronous serial interface with 3.3 V signal level (5 V input tolerance).
The city’s on-board micro SD card slot and PanelDue serial and ‘power connections can be made via a 10-way ribbon cable.
A 300 mm long ribbon cable is provided (recommended maximum length).
A 4-wire cable for connecting PanelDue to the controller board for serial and power.
This cable (1 m long) is also provided
Duet3 6HC motherboard*1
Duet3 3HC motherboard*1
Gray row cable*2
Network port connection cable*2
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.