CR-802 Cervical Vertebra Air Traction Neck Brace Therapy Device
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
CR-802 Cervical Vertebra Brace Air Traction Therapy Device Belt Neck Pain Release Support
This device is featured for small volume, light weight, and strong traction. The shape of the device after inflation is suitable for physiological curve of human body; it will protect the sensitive front part of neck from being pressed by moving automatically during traction. It helps to improve the blood supply for vertebral artery and brain.
1. It’s specially designed according to neck circumference, to do powerful traction, to protect your neck.
2. The traction belt is consisted of many pieces of air tube, when doing inflation; each air tube will become
inflated and strong to stretch cervical vertebrae, more traction, and more strength.
3. It’s designed based on ergonomics by adopting vertical type of traction, which can support cervical
4. Top quality materials are used ensuring excellent air retention and durability.
The CR-802 Cervical Vertebra Traction Neck Therapy Device is suitable for people with cervical spondylopathy, it will help people prevent cervical spondylopathy, relieve cervical pain and fatigue, release clinical symptoms by air traction.
Item Type: CR-802 Air Traction Neck Brace
Model Number: CR-802
Material: Cotton + Durable PU Leather
Inflatable Tensile Length: 6.5CM
Color: As the photos show
1. Put the device around your neck; adjust it according to neck circumference.
2. Fasten the nut of metal inflating valve before you do the inflation.
3. Do the inflation by using hand pump until you feel comfortable.
4. 20~30minutes for small and middle intensity traction; 1~3 minutes for strong intensity traction.
5. During traction treatment, small and middle intensity traction is recommended to do first, then do
the strong intensity traction according to your own tolerance. 2~3 times a day, 10~20 days for one course.
6. Please consult with your medical practitioner for detailed adaptive disease.
7. When you finish treatment, please release the nut of inflating valve, let the air go away
naturally, please do not press the device to do air deflation in order to avoid the break of air tube.
1 X Neck Brace
1 X Neck Collar
1 X Air Pump
1 X English Manual
1. The JMRON CR-802 have two types, one is English Manual type, another is Chinese Manual type, there is
difference two types product logo, but the product functions and characteristics are the same. It will be a
English Manual Type what you receive.
2. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website
caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
3. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||7-20 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||7-20 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||7-20 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-35 business days|
|Other countries||7-25 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||3-8 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.