DC 12V RS485 to 4-20MA 0-20MA Current Signal Generator DAC Converter Module Modbus RTU for PLC Measuring Instruments
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
2. Operating Current : 12-32MA(Related to the output current)
3. MODBUS RTU Command support 03 06 function code
4. The output current range is 0.50-21.00MA (for 4-20MA) and the maximum output current capability is 21MA.
5. Current resolution is 0.01MA, output accuracy is 1%; if the error is greater than 1%, it can be calibrated
6. MODBUS commands can be made serial HyperTerminal (serial assistant) OR PLC Enter;
7. Under the MODBUS command mode, it can support up to 247 devices in parallel
8. The current output terminal open circuit (no load) output voltage is 10V
9. Size: 45 * 35 * 15mm
10. Weight: 10g
0-20MA/4-20MA Current Signal generator
Automated industry PLC
Smart Home,Home Automation ;
RS485 Remote monitoring;
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.