DIY Geiger manual Counter Kit Module Miller Tube GM Tube Nuclear Radiation Detector
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
Name:Radiation Detector system
Geiger tube parameters:
Technical parameters diameter:Φ10±0.5mm
Total length: 90±2mm
Starting voltage: < 350V
Recommended operating voltage: 380V
Minimum plateau length: 80V
Maximum plateau slope: 10%/80V
Extreme operating voltage: 550V
The maximum count rate: 25 times / min
Life: > 1 x 10^9 pulse
Medium temperature: -40 ~ 55 ℃
1) 5V power supply, or 1.5V 3x battery; 1.2V 4x battery, current: 30mA – 12mA
2) for the detection of 20mR/h ~ 120mR/h of gamma rays and 100 ~ 1800 off
variables / points / cm 2 of the soft beta ray.
3) sound and light alarm
4) interrupt the output interface, through this interface can be connected to the
microcontroller and then displayed on the LCD.
5) Ardunio compatible
6) supports most of the Geiger tube: M4011, STS-5, SBM20, J305, etc. (the
330~600V operating voltage of the Geiger tube can be supported).
7) support the computer (PC) data acquisition, Matlab analysis and processing
Detection of nuclear radiation work (copy the following link to the browser to watch):
Customers using our Geiger counter to record the video:
Compatible with Arduino:
(recommended UNO R3 Arduino, or any other arbitrary with 5V and external interrupt INT)
Internet can be downloaded: SPI example for Radiation Logger Arduino
Logger Radiation can be used as the host computer software to build radiation monitoring station.
1 x DIY Geiger Counter Kit
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||7-20 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||7-20 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||7-20 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-35 business days|
|Other countries||7-25 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||3-8 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.