DIY Remzibi OSD Open Source V1.79 5HZ GPS for Quadcopter FPV System
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1) Remzibi’s OSD Functionality:
- PC connection for configuration/calibration purposes using dedicated PC program
- No need for a free channel on your receiver for Remzibi’s OSD to function
- GPS detection and configuration automaticaly
- Home autosave function configurable based on number of satelites – button “save home” works independently
- Metric(km/h) or feet(MPH) units – configurable
- Zero altitude to airfield level – configurable
- Fully configurable screen layout (no more cropped off data around the screen border like some other OSD’s)
- Graphical symbols and fonts configurable (Font editor for creating your own symbols and characters)
- Voltages calibration function and all ADC inputs including alarms
- Frequency calibration for Hz or RPM (gain definable)
- PC configuration software includes GPS emulator for testing and setup purposes.
- Language Editor – Currently available in English, Polish and French. Simple to use langauge editor can be used to translate to any other language.
Remzibi’s OSD Button function:
- Save home position (short click)
- Video mode change (NTSC or PAL) press and hold button for about 1 second
- Programming mode (pressed when conecting to power) for PC communication
Information currently available on the Remzibi’s OSD (additional hardware may be required):
- Latitude (format DDMM.MMMM or DD.DDDDDD can be choosen)
- Longitude (format DDMM.MMMM or DD.DDDDDD can be choosen)
- Speed (k/m or miles/h can be choosen)
- Altitude (meters or feet)
- Direction home arrow (animated arrow or user definable)
- Distance home (meters or feet)
- Satelite quantity (GPS signal quality)
- Heading (0?to 359?
- Video battery voltage (individually scaled and calibrated)
- Main (Engine) battery voltage (individually scaled and calibrated)
- Virtual ADC which keeps a running total for use with battery MAH consumption
- Flight timer
- Variometer (meters/s or feet/s)
- UTC Time – UTC Date – Alarms for distance, ADC, atitude, battery voltages (individually scaled and calibrated)
- 32 static displayed independent graphical-character symbols, configurable
- Summary screen – after detection 0 speed for configurable X seconds, shows max values for altitude, distance, speed (function can be disabled)
- 6 ADC channels to use with any additional sensors, each can be individually calibrated and have an alarm set, cooperates with any additional sensors (optionaly scaled by opamp or resistor dividers) with analog output (RSSI, air pressure, current sensor, temperature or anything else with an analog output) – display format as 123 or 123.4 can be chosen
- Frequency meter (RCl input resistor need 220-515ohm or T0 in new board) – can be scaled for any units by gain as Hz or RPM, cooperate with magnetic(halotron) or optical sensor – or can be used as frames counter when connected to RX output directly
All displayed information can be placed anywhere on the screen, can be visible or invisible. Each object can have a definable leading character(picture) and ending character(picture).
All configuration is done by the PC configuration program written by HappyKillmore.
- Support Pal NTSC System(requires software setting)
- Power supply:2-3S Li battery,OSD Voltage:5V
- Video :0-15V
- Universal ADC Measurement range
- Distance unit:M(default)/inch
- Video signal: Standard PAL and NTSC (defualt PAL)
- GPS referesh speed:5Hz
- GPS voltage:5V
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from AlexNLD.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. AlexNLD.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||7-20 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||7-20 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||7-20 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-35 business days|
|Other countries||7-25 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||3-8 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.