1. It can remove the oxide layer, re-tinning the soldering tip to achieve the purpose of cleaning, and prolong the service life of the soldering iron tip.
2. Lead-free products, which can remove oxides on the contact surface of the soldering iron tip, and contain calcium phosphate tin powder, and coat the soldering iron tip with a layer of tin to restore the brightness and tinning ability. The effect is obvious and it can be recycled.
Q: Why does the soldering iron tip turn black?
Answer: When the soldering iron hair is hot, the surface of the soldering iron tip will be oxidized, and it will slowly turn black.
Question: Why does it feel that the temperature is not enough after it turns black? Is the soldering iron broken or the tip of the soldering iron broken?
Answer: It is unable to transfer heat effectively.
Q: Is there any good way to remove oxides on the surface of the soldering iron tip?
Answer: At present, the most effective method is to use this resurrection cream, and usually pay attention to the maintenance of the soldering iron tip. You can use a clean copper wire ball instead of a sponge, which is also a very effective method to prevent blackening. Every maintenance friend knows that soldering iron tips are often oxidized after a short period of time. The oxidized soldering iron tips are inconvenient for soldering components and have to be replaced. Now with this resurrection paste, it is simple and economical, and it is easy to make your The soldering iron head is rebxrn. Thus gaining time and improving efficiency. The soldering iron tip resurrection paste can effectively remove the oxide layer of the soldering tip. Re-plating the soldering tip with tin to achieve the purpose of soldering tip regeneration. This product can revive the soldering iron tip that has been burnt due to oxidation. Do not use a file to file the surface of the soldering iron when the soldering iron tip burns black and does not stick to the tin. The alloy layer of the soldering iron tip is very thin. Treating it with a file can easily make the soldering iron tip scrap. With the soldering iron tip resurrection paste After that, just install the used soldering iron tip on the soldering iron, turn on the power and heat, and when the temperature reaches your usual soldering temperature, insert the soldering iron tip into the repair agent, and then use a tin wire to tin the head, repeat it several times. Can.
Lead-free soldering iron tip resurrection cream
1. Clean the welding tip when the temperature is between 300°C and 360°C.
2. Let the soldering tip and solder abrasives repeatedly rub.
3. Clean the welding tip with solder sponge.
4. The soldering tip is tin-plated. If the effect is not obvious, please repeat the 2-3 steps until the expected effect.
5. Matters needing attention: When the solder tip abrasive remains on the solder tip for soldering, the abrasive adheres to the printed circuit board, which may
If the circuit board is corroded and damaged, please clean the abrasive on the soldering tip before soldering.
1 x Lead-free soldering iron tip resurrection cream