K23 Repair Platform Fixture dual-bearing high Temperature Resistant Mobile Phone Motherboard BGA Chip Multi-function Repair Fixture
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
Product name: Mobile phone motherboard bracket holder
Unit weight: 0.5 kg
Product volume: 15.0 cm * 10.0 cm * 10.0 cm
Material: Alloy steel
Number of kits: 1
Scope of application: telecommunications
Specifications: Mijing K23 fixture
- Universal mobile phone motherboard bracket holder, used for welding repair, rotating fixed design, no rebound, firm fixation! The design has three adjustable distances.
- In order to prevent heating during use, please prevent the fixture from moving and use a special anti-slip mat. Allows hot air to be discharged more effectively. Add the heat sink to the bottom of the fixture
- The rotating shaft locks the motherboard or IC more effectively, and is well fixed without rebound.
- The K23 fixture also supports fixing the IC-type fixture used to remove the adhesive.
- The fixture is designed to withstand the force of the IC beam, which can well support the blank part of the IC and avoid IC breakage when removing the black glue.
- The K23 PCB welding fixture can be adjusted at different distances from high, medium and low levels.
- You must loosen the two screws at the bottom, move the fixing plate to the appropriate gear position, and then tighten the screws at the bottom to lock it.
1 x Mobile phone motherboard bracket holder
More Detailed Photos:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.