KONNWEI KW460 Car 2.8 inch 12V Lead-acid Battery Tester Fault Diagnosis Instrument
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1. Version information, code reading, code clearing, and data flow of each system.
2. All relevant configuration, coding, activation, and adaptive calibration functions of 5 main systems.
3. Can automatically identify vehicle information and complete rapid diagnosis.
4. Drive: Support dynamic data stream / code reading / code clearing of each system / version information of each system.
5. Support protocols for automobile fault diagnosis: ISO 9141, KWP2000, SAE J1850, CAN, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM. As long as the battery detection part is a 6-12V lead-acid battery, it can be detected.
6. Language function: English, German.
7. System: Support online upgrade printing
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.