KT6368A is a dual-mode pure data chip that supports BLE of Bluetooth 5.1 and SPP of Bluetooth 2.1 .The highlight of the chip is the ultra-small size, and simple pass-through and serial AT control functions. lt greatly reduces the development difficulty and cost of embedded Bluetooth in other products.
KT6368A supports the connection of mobile phones for two-way data interaction, commonly known as ‘Bluetooth through transmission’. Through the UART interface, support common AT instructions, such as: set name, set address, set baud rate, and so on.
Recommended voltage of 3.3V (2.2V~3.4V)
Instant starting current is 26mA. Stabilize for about a second, then drop to ab out 4mA.
The chip gives the UART a cache of 1 K bytes, and the default baud rate is 115200.
For BLE speed, we haven’t done a complete test. If you need high speed trans mission, please test by yourself.
The transmission of SPP is recommended to be limited to a single time of no more than 512 bytes in a packet of data, and the transmission rate is recommended to be measured by yourself.
BLE transmission rates vary from phone to phone version. So the rate can not be unified description, the user’s own measurement.
1 x KT6368A dual-mode pure data chip
What is KT6368A? What function does it have? What are the features? What seen ario does it apply to?
1. KT6368A chip belongs to Bluetooth chip and supports BLE of Bluetooth 5.1 version. The 2.1 version of SPP is also supported.
2. KT6368A chip supports the connection to mobile phone for two-way data int eraction, commonly known as ‘Bluetooth through transmission’. UART interface = =supports common AT instructions, such as: set name, set address, set baud rate, and so on.
3. KT6368A chip is characterized by low cost and simple use.
4. KT6368A chip, suitable for pure data communication occasions, such as: cast omers develop their own APP, WeChat small program and so on.
5. At present, the program of KT6368A is only made from the slave version, which can only be connected to the mobile phone.
What is the supply voltage of KT6368A? What’s the current? What’s the rate of pass-through BLE and SPP?
1. Recommended voltage of 3.3V [2.2V–3.4V].
2. The current at the start moment is 26mA.Stabilize for about a second, then dr op to about 4mA.
3. The UART cache given by the chip is 1K bytes, and the default baud rate is 115200.
4. For BLE speed, we haven’t done a complete test. If you need high-speed trans mission, please test by yourself.
5. SPP transmission, it is recommended that a single time is not more than 512 bytes of a package of data, the transmission rate is recommended to measure the ir own.
6. BLE transmission rate, due to different mobile versions, will be different. So t he rate can not be unified description, the user’s own measurement.
How to distinguish between AT instruction and serial pass-through data? How d o I know if Bluetooth is connected?
1. AT command is only valid when Bluetooth is not connected.
2. As long as the Bluetooth connection is successful, it will enter through trans mission, and the AT command is invalid.
3. This depends on the STA of the module. Unconnected output low level. Connec t successfully and output high level.
How do you know if the chip is working properly? And the serial connection is normal?
1. At the moment when the chip is powered on, pin 2 will output a high level for 1 second, and then immediately pull it down. So after 1 indicator light to see t he status.
2. The serial port on the chip is bound to return information. Note is certain, if not received, indicating that the serial port has a problem.
Does it support changing UUID, Bluetooth name and Bluetooth MACaddress?
1. Support to modify Bluetooth name, and Bluetooth MACaddress.
2. Of course, it also supports AT instruction reading. The UUID does not support customers to modify it by themselves for the time being, and it will be added la ter.
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered
|United States, Canada
||10-25 business days
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore
||10-25 business days
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland
||10-25 business days
|Italy, Brazil, Russia
||10-45 business days
||10-35 business days
||7-15 business days to Worldwide
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.
Disclaimer: These are user reviews. Results may vary from person to person.