Leaf Shape Modified Motorcycle Hand Brake Clutch Hydraulic Brake Lever (Red)
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1. Material: CNC aluminum alloy
2. General standard 7/8 inch (22mm) dual hydraulic front brake main cylinder and clutch rod adjustable lever and reservoir assembly
3. Lever is the cover of brake fluid container with aluminium and anodization in the same color.
4. Aluminum case, piston made of special stainless steel. Lever is adjustable
5. Applicable: Most 50cc brands. Sports bicycles/street bicycles/scooters with standard handlebars up to 300cc.7/8 (22mm)
6. According to ergonomic design, the grip feels comfortable
7. When braking, the power will be cut off automatically and the rear light will be controlled.
8. Size: 27×9.5×9.5CM
9. Weight: 0.854 kg
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||7-20 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||7-20 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||7-20 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-35 business days|
|Other countries||7-25 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||3-8 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.