Motorcycles Cars Trucks Cylinder Snap Ring Pliers 90 Degrees Bending Pliers with Long Noses
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1. Made of high-strength steel. Heat treated construction with blackened finish for strength and corrosion resistance.
2. 90-degree bent nose pliers can be used to remove and install small to medium internal the snap rings up to 2 inch/53mm deep on the hydraulic master cylinders on motorcycles/cars/trucks.
3. Spring loaded action for ease of use. Eco-friendly PVC moulded handles for comfortable grip to hold.
4. Diameter of small tips: 0.06 inch /1.3mm. Length of jaws: 2 inch/53mm. Maximum length of opening jaws: 2/3 inch/17mm.
5. The professional tool can also be used on deep place to remove debris up to 50mm in depth.
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.