NFC PN532 Module RFID Near Field Communication Reader 13.56MHZ Compatible With Arduino
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
PN532 module is an NFC(short-range wireless communications technology) module, chip introduced by NXP which applied in 13.56MHZ, contactless communication and highly integrated IC card reader chip, with 40 B ROM and 1kB RAM of 80C51 micro controller core, supports all layers of the protocol regard ISO14443 Type A and Type B.
1. Reader mode, support ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE mechanism
2. Reader mode, support FeliCa mechanism
3. Reader mode, support ISO/IEC 14443B/MIFARE mechanism
4. Card Operation mode, support ISO 14443A/MIFARE mechanism
5. Card Operation mode, support FeliCa mechanism
6. ISO/IEC18092, ECM340 Point to point
In the reader mode, supports Mifare Classic encryption
Supports 212 kbit/s and 424 kbit/s data transfer rate
Under FeliCa mode, support 106kbit/s,212kbit/s and 424kbit/s communication baudrate
Integrates the RF interface of NFCIP-1 the transmission rate up to 424kbit/s
Support Host Interface: SPI interface, I2C interface, serial UART
Power supply: 2.7V~5.5V
Board size: 50mmx120mm
Four positioning holes is M3, hole diameter is 3.25mm
Communication between module:
This module can communicate with each other, the communication system is the default UART, Connect with PC through USB to TTL module, wiring as below:
Direction For Use:
1. First, connect the two PN532 modules with USB to TTL module(PL2303,FT232, etc.) separately, then connected to the computer via USB interface
2. Open the PC software, CORX_NFC_P2P.exe twice. Choose port respectively
3. Respectively choose the initiator side and the target side on two PC software, select content to send in the input port, and click
4. The two PN532 antenna modules close to each other, the computer screen will automatically pop up the received content
Communication With Labels:
Module must be connected to STM32F10X the control panel when the label reading and writing communication, the communication system is the default URAT. More wiring can refer to the instructions in processing routine code.
Writing Description: PD3 pin is buzzer, button pin PC6, PD13, PD14, LED is PA4, PA5, PA6, PA7
1. Write label function, press KEY2, D2 status indicator lights. Let label close to the antenna, then you can write data(0xAA) to the label, the buzzer will drops when written successfully
2. Write label function, press KEY3, D3 status indicator lights. Let label close to the antenna, then you can write data(0x55) to the label, the buzzer will drops when written successfully
3. Reading the label function, press KEY1, D1 status indicator lights. Let label close to the antenna, then you can read the data of fixed position from label, if the read out is 0xAA, then lit D4, if the read out is 0x55,then extinguished D4, the buzzer will drops when read successfully
1 x NFC PN532 Module
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.