– Durable and built to last long.
– Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction.
– Uses ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required.
– Equipped with scale measurement which provides direct reading, easy to focus and calibrate.
– Accurate testing results guaranteed.
– Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber
Name: Handheld Refractometer
Structure: Refractive prism + cover + calibration bolt + eyepiece + optical system piping
Weight: 250 (g)
The product has automatic temperature compensation function.
Type A: Antifreeze Fluids Refractometer:
can measure antifreeze freezing point, urea concentration, the proportion of lead-acid battery electrolyte and glass cleaning agent freezing point.
Urea concentration: 30-35% (0.2% ± 0.2%)
Antifreeze Freezing point: -50 ~ 0℃ (1 ℃ ± 0.5 ℃)
Battery liquid specific gravity: 1.10 to 1.40 (0.01±0.01)
Glass cleaning agent :-40 ~ 0 ℃ (5 ℃± 5 ℃)
Type B: Sugar Measuring Instrument:
The basic principle is to use the total reflection critical angle method to measure the refractive index of the solution, and then calibrate the measured liquid concentration and its performance.
Measuring range: 0-32%
Minimum scale: 0.2%
ATC Automatic temperature compensation
Type C: Salinity Meter:
For the sea aquaculture, sea fish Friends of aquaculture, aquarium light and design, the unique two scale line can directly read the proportion of salt solution and concentration.
Measuring range: 0-100 ‰ (0-10%) Accuracy: 1 ‰
Salt Specific Gravity: 1.000-1.070sg Accuracy: 0.001sg
1 x Handheld Refractometer
1 x Mini-screw Driver
1 x Pipette
1 x Cleaning Cloth
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Manual
Steps For Usage:
1. the direction of light refraction prism (1) aligned, adjust the eyepiece diopter ring (5), until the reticle is clear.
2. Adjust the reference: first measured before using standard liquid (pure water), based on the same instruments and test liquid temperature. Open the cover (2), then take 2 to 3 drops of liquid droplets on a standard refractive prism (1), and gently press the flat cover (2), see a blue dividing line through the eyepiece (5). Rotational alignment screws (3) so that the eyepiece of the blue boundary coincides with the reference line (0%) (Note: This optical instrument factory calibration, and can be used directly).
3. Measure: Use a soft cloth to wipe the surface of the prism (1) and cover, open the cover (2), take 2 to 3 drops of test solution drops on the refractive prism (1), (2) Close the lid and gently press the flat, which do not have bubbles, then read through the eyepiece (5) relative scale blue demarcation line, is the measurement value of the measured liquid.
4. After measurement, clean the surface of the prism and direct attachment on the cover with a damp cloth, to be dried and properly stored.
5. when measuring the battery fluid, be careful not to spill on the skin and eyes, to prevent burns, carefully wipe the instrument after the test
The instrument is a precision optical instruments, in the use and maintenance should pay attention to the following matters:
1. In use must be careful and careful, in strict accordance with the instructions used, shall not arbitrarily loose the instrument connected parts, shall not fall, collision, is strictly prohibited violent vibration.
2. After use, is strictly prohibited directly into the water cleaning, application of clean soft cloth to wipe, for the optical surface, should not bump, scratches.
3. The instrument should be stored in a dry, non-corrosive place.
4. Avoid the loss of spare parts.
More Detailed Photos: