Prototype GPIO Expansion Board Multifunctional Expansion Board Shield Module for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1. The extended IO port can be directly inserted into the female head through the bread line, which is easy to use and can realize your ideas quickly and easily.
2. The IO port has terminal output. When connecting an external module, you can tighten the wires on the terminals.
3. Custom female connectors and silicone pads will help support the prototype shield of the for Raspberry Pi.
4. The product is suitable for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B/2B.
5. The board is featured with stable performance and long service life.
Number of Male Header Pins: 40
Male Header Pin Pitch: Approx. 2.54mm / 0.1in
1 x Multifunctional Expansion Board
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.