RXC6 superheterodyne wireless receiving module with decoding learning code is a cost-effective ISM band receiving module. With high receiving sensitivity and low price, some low-end products can get rid of the limitation of using super-regenerative modules due to the price, which improves the stability and reliability of low-end wireless products, and improves the quality and image of products. Strengthen product competitiveness. The wireless signal input to the data signal output can be achieved without any additional circuits. With its own data decoding circuit, it can easily realize the development of wireless products. The output mode is inching, self-locking, and interlocking adjustable, adapting to different users. The code matching method is used to match the remote control, and the remote control with multiple chips such as 2260, 2262, 2240, 1527 can be entered, which is convenient for matching.
(1) The receiving sensitivity reaches -110dBm;
(2) Operating frequency: 315MHz; 433.92MHz; 330MHz; 390MHz; 418MHz (special frequency can be customized according to customer requirements)
(3) Power supply voltage input range: 3.3V-5.5V;
(4) Low power consumption, 5.0V @ 433.92MHz, 3.8-4.1mA; 5.0V @315MHz, 2.5-2.8mA; continuous data transmission rate up to 2.4K (Manchesterencoding)
(5) Good selectivity and stray radiation suppression ability, easy to pass CE/Fcc international certification;
(6) Good local oscillator radiation suppression capability, multiple receiving modules can work together (that is, single-transmit and multiple-receive) and will not interfere with each other, and use together does not affect the receiving distance.
(7) Temperature range: -30-85℃, it can work normally even in harsh environmental temperature;
(8) 28×12.5×5.00 (mm).
From left to right ANT, GND, LED, SW, VT, D0, D1, D2, D3, VDD, GND
Output mode: split point, self-locking, interlocking optional;
1. The default (T2, T1 floating) is the jog mode, with a valid signal input, the corresponding output signal is output, and the output will automatically stop when there is no valid signal.
2. The back of the board (T2 is grounded, T1 is floating) is in self-locking mode, with valid signal input, and the corresponding output signal state is reversed. Before the output is high, it becomes low, and vice versa.
3. The back of the board (T2 is floating, T1 is grounded) is in interlock mode, with valid signal input, corresponding output signal is output, and others are closed. Signal indication: VT outputs high level when there is a valid signal input, VT outputs low level after the valid signal disappears.
Press and hold the learning button for 2 seconds, the learning indicator will light up once, which means it has entered the learning state; release the learning button and press any button on the remote control-the indicator flashes 4 times to indicate successful learning and exit the learning mode.
Clear code method:
Keep pressing the learning button, the indicator light will be on, hold it down for about 8 seconds and then the indicator light will go out, indicating that all the codes have been cleared successfully.
(1) Car remote control door switch (RKE);
(2) Remote control door opener;
(3) Wireless security alarm;
(4) Remote control curtain machine;
(5) Wireless industrial controller;
(6) Wireless data transmission.
1 x Receiver Module