Stainless Steel Ice Cream Mold Frozen Popsicle Mold Stick Holder Ice Mold w/ 20 Lattices
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
This stainless steel ice cream mold is designed for easy removal and refilled at a time. It helps you to make a delicious spring and summer treats using juices, purees, yogurt, applesauce, gelatin, fruit, ice cream and so on.
Materials: Stainless Steel
Lattice Number: 20
Shelf Size: 230*350*155mm
Mold Size: 100*48mm
Shape: Round Head
1. Stainless steel to build materials, durable, health.
2. Thickening of the material, high-end atmosphere, work precision, filling strong.
3. Thick cover, exquisite workmanship, materials used, not easy to deformation, durable.
1 x Ice Cream Mold
2 x Accessories
100 x Sticks
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.