TRM01 time-delay relay module adopts high-quality components and is carefully designed and processed. It has stable performance and simple operation, and can be widely used in various control occasions requiring time-delay self-locking. The module has 4 preset functions, which can meet various application requirements, and can be customized and added other specific functions according to user needs.
1. With delayed pull-in, delayed disconnection, self-locking and triggered delay functions;
2. With anti-reverse power supply function, the module will not be damaged if it is reversed;
3. There are three working voltage versions of 5V / 12V / 24V for users to choose;
4. Timing duration can be arbitrarily set between 0.1 second and 120 seconds;
5. The parameters can be saved, and the setting contents will not be lost after power off.
The user can select one of the following 4 functions by pressing the button. The delay time can be selected by adjusting the potentiometer. The delay time T1 can be adjusted between 0.1 second and 120 seconds.
After the delay of T1 time from power-on, the relay pulls in, then sends a high-level pulse signal to the X1 interface at any time. This function resets and restarts operation;
Power-on delay disconnection: The relay pulls in when the power is turned on. After the pull-in time of T1, the relay opens, and a high-level pulse signal is given to the X1 interface at any time. This function resets and restarts operation;
Self-locking relay mode: Give a high-level pulse signal to the X1 interface of the relay.
Level trigger mode: When the power is turned on, the relay is disconnected, and a high-level signal is given to the X1 interface. The relay is immediately activated. After the signal at the X1 port disappears, the relay is still activated. When the activation time T1 is reached, the relay is disconnected.
Working voltage: DC 5V, 12V, 24V three options (should not exceed +/- 10% of the nominal voltage)
Working current: less than 80mA at 5V (less than 1mA when the relay is not activated)
Less than 35mA at 12V (less than 1mA when the relay is not activated)
Less than 18mA at 24V (less than 1mA when the relay is not activated)
Working temperature: Recommended -20 ℃~60 ℃ (limit range -30 ℃ ~70 ℃)
Load capacity: relay normally open port maximum load capacity: DC 0-30V / 10A, AC 0-250V / 10A
Maximum load capacity of relay normally closed port: DC 0-28V / 10A, AC 0-125V / 10A
3. module interface
Module voltage / signal input: there are 3-wire interfaces, all interfaces have wiring terminals, which is convenient for users
1. DC +: DC positive pole
2. DC-: negative pole of DC power supply
3. X1: Input signal detection interface
Relay load output: with 3-wire interface, all interfaces have wiring terminals
1. COM: Relay common interface
2. NO: relay normally open interface, the relay is suspended before pull-in, shorted to COM after pull-in
3. NC: relay normally closed interface, the relay is short-circuited to COM before pull-in, and left floating after pull-in
4. module size: 60mm * 35mm * 20mm (length * width * height).
1 x Timer Relay (DC 5V/12V/24V optional)
More Detailed Photos: