URUAV 5.8G RX PORT 3.0-PLUS DJI Digital FPV Goggles Low Voltage Alarm Simulation Receiver Board+Metal Adapter Mounting Combo for DJI Fatshark FPV Goggles
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
The digital image transmission system and visual perception of DJI FPV goggles are the development of the FPV industry. At the same time, the analog FPV system represented by fat shark also has a very large market base and holding capacity. The design of URUAV 5.8G RX PORT 3.0 is fixed with the DJI goggles headband screw, and can be installed completely on the side of the DJI goggles, so that it can use a fatshark or various third-party fat shark interfaces 5.8G receiver system, to transfer video and audio signals to the high-quality screen of DJI FPV goggles for viewing or recording. The compact and lightweight 5.8G RX PORT 3.0 is versatile and will be enjoyed by people who have both analog and digital FPV flight equipment.
Model: 5.8G RX Port3.0-PLUS
Dimension: 55 * 28 * 12mm
Weight: 13g (without extension cable)
Power input: 2S-4S (DC5.5 * 2.1)
Internal voltage: 5V 3A (with pad output)
Power output: 2S-4S (DC5.5 * 2.1)
Signal Input: Standard Fat Shark Receiver Port
Including third-party receivers: Reaxacc Furious, Rapid Fire etc.
Signal output: standard audio / video
Support DVR Port
With voltage display, voltage alarm
* Adds a power switch and adds a standard DVR interface (the interface of the recording module). The 2.0 version now can record DVR but cannot record sound. We have reserved a standard DVR interface to record images and sound.
* Support AV IN analog video transmitter recording. Users need to restore the factory settings to ensure the normal use of the AV IN interface functions.
* Fixed the boundary display problem of AV IN analog video transmitter.
* Optimize the AV IN analog video transmitter to improve the real-time performance of the transmission.
* Support user-defined selection of the OSD display content of FPV Goggles, support 24 OSD information definition displays of Betaflight.
* When the video transmission distance is greater than 1km, the video transmitter can adjust the frame rate and code rate adaptively according to the distance and channel bandwidth.
* Support remote control to connect to PC via USD cable and control the simulator.
*5.8G RX PORT3.0-PLUS has added a digital tube, which can display the battery voltage in real time, and can set the low voltage alarm
1 set x Adapter mounting block and screws
1 x Audio and video cable
1 x Power cable
1 x URUAV 5.8G RX PORT 3.0-PLUS Receiver Board
1 * Metal Adapter(Optional)
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.