1. 6J1 precise matching 30W+30W
2. The tube of this product is replaceable, and supports 6J1, 6m1, 6J2, 6m2, EF95, 6AK5, GE5725W, GE5654W and many other small 7-pin tubes.
3. Power supply (US/EU optional)
4. Bluetooth 5.0+ AUX input
5. The assembly and construction order is easy to understand, and there are picture hints
Reminder: The shell and knob cap need to be assembled by yourself, and a screwdriver is provided.
1. Turn the switch/volume knob counterclockwise to ensure that the switch is off.
2. Install the randomly worn electron tube into the electron tube holder according to the direction (the electron tube is not divided into left and right, check whether the pin is deformed before installation, if there is any deformation, you can gently correct it with your hands, and slowly insert the electron tube vertically into the electron tube holder during installation. Be careful not to shake as much as possible).
3. The power amplifier output interface connects to passive speakers (R connects to the right channel, L connects to the left channel) or the AUX audio output interface connects to active speakers.
4. Connect the power adapter (power adapter AC110V and AC220V are common).
5. Turn the switch/volume knob to turn on, and the indicator light flashes.
6. This product has two audio input modes: AUX wired and Bluetooth wireless. AUX wired input is preferred. Choose the audio input method you want.
7. Rotate the switch/volume knob to adjust the volume to an appropriate level.
8. Enjoy the charm of tube amplifiers quietly.
Adapter power supply: DC12V; 3A
Audio input: AUX+Bluetooth
Input sensitivity: 800mV
Adapted speakers: 4-8Ω; 5-50W
Power output: MAX 30W*2 @4Ω
Frequency response range: 20Hz-20KHz
Bare machine size: 107*80*40mm (height does not include tube)
Packing size: 240*155*70mm
Package weight: about 463g
Simple assembly is required.
Q & A:
Q: The status of the indicator light.
A: When the power is off, the indicator light does not light up. The indicator light flashes quickly when the power is turned on. The Bluetooth link is successful and the indicator light is always on. The audio cable is plugged in, the indicator light flashes slowly.
Q: Why is there a buzzing sound in the speaker when one end of the audio input cable is connected to the product and the other end is not connected to the audio source?
A: This is because the unshielded audio cable or the audio cable with poor shielding effect is used, which causes the interference signal to enter the power amplifier to be amplified and output. If you hate this kind of sound, it is recommended that you replace the audio cable with good shielding effect or unplug the audio cable.
Q: Can I replace the tube to upgrade?
A: Yes. This product supports 6J1, 6m1, 6J2, 6m2, EF95, 6AK5, GE5725W, GE5654W and many other small 7-pin packaged tubes. It can be replaced directly. Different tube sounds have their own characteristics.
Q: Can I directly replace the tube without powering on?
A: No. The electronic tube is a high-voltage device, hot plugging can easily damage the electronic tube and the machine, and there is also the risk of electric shock.
Q: Why does the volume of the machine remain the same, but the volume of the sound when connected to different audio sources is different.
A: The amplitude of the audio signal output by different playback devices is different, and the natural sound level is different. For example, the maximum output amplitude of a mobile phone is 0.35V, while the output amplitude of a computer can reach more than 1V.
1. Please don’t open the shell when the power is on. Improper operation will cause the risk of electric shock.
2. Do not place the machine in a high temperature and high humidity environment.
3. Do not plug in or replace the tube when the power is on, otherwise your tube and machine will be burned out.
4. Do not replace the unmatched tube model, otherwise your tube and machine may be burned out.
5. When plugging and unplugging the tube, insert it vertically and don’t shake it.
1 x Power amplifier module
More Detailed Photos: