1. Support stereo Bluetooth speaker function, that is, mobile phones and other devices can send music to the speaker via Bluetooth (A2DP);
2. Support the speaker terminal to control mobile phones and other devices through Bluetooth to switch up and down songs and adjust the volume;
3. Bluetooth is based on CLASS 2 power level, adopts Bluetooth 2.1+EDR specification, is compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 and below version applications, and the transmission speed can reach 3Mbit/s;
4. Support playing music on SD/MMC Card and U disk, the music formats are: MP3, WMA, WAV (without license);
5. Support FM, frequency band: 87MHZ-108MHZ;
6. Support AUX input, that is, the external audio source can be connected to the speaker through AUX and the volume can be adjusted on the speaker;
7. Support speaker status broadcast, which can play various speaker status and modify the broadcast language according to user needs;
8. Support function switching hotkeys (one key to play on Card, USB, AUXIN, FM, Bluetooth) (the MODE button on the remote control is the function switching key);
9. Support USB connection to computer for firmware upgrade/mass production;
10. FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT/Fat64 file system support;
11. Support SD/MMC/SDHC;
12. Support USB2.0, fully compatible with USB1.1;
18. Support song and singer name, lyrics synchronization;
19. Direct current (DC) input, suitable for power supply from 9V to 12V;
Power supply: DC9-12V (3.7-5V power supply optional)
Appearance size: 80 *50(L*H)mm
Output amplitude: 500MV
Rated input: 12V/0.2A
Rated power consumption: USB playback current: 120MA Other status: 80MA
Operating temperature: -20℃～60℃
Standard configuration: 1PCS 21-key remote control (optional)
•MODE: Press this button to enter the system menu, you can choose USB/SD/BT/LINE/FM/recording/recording playback/connecting to computer/system settings.
• When the PREV button is in the USB/SD/BT playback state, short press is to select the previous song, long press is to rewind (BT is invalid), short press to select the previous station in the FM state, and long press is to search backwards and find The radio station is playing the current radio station, and the AUX status is invalid.
• In the USB/SD/BT playback state, short press the NEXT key to select the next song, long press to fast forward (BT is invalid), short press to select the next station in the FM state, and long press to search forward and find the station Play the current station. The AUX state is invalid.
• PLAY/PAUSEs: Pauses on USB/SD/BT. In the radio state, long press this button to enter the automatic search for radio stations, short press in the FM/AUX state to mute.
REP: Enter the playback mode during USB/SD playback, which is RANDOM (random playback)/1 (single repeat)/ALL (repeat all)/FOLDER (repeated current folder), and the status when USB/SD playback is turned on is the default In the ALL state, short press again to enter ONE, press again to RANDOM, BT/FM/AUX is invalid.
REC: Short press to enter recording mode in FM/AUX/MIC state.
The main volume of power-on defaults to the maximum (26 levels), the default Bluetooth state, USB/SD support after plug-in priority, power-off memory track/station and status.
Remote control function:
•POWER: Standby (STANDBY) ON/OFF
•MODE: Press this key to cycle selection and input USB→SD→BLUE→FM→LINE.
• PREV: In the USB/SD/BT playback state, short press to select the previous song, long press to rewind (BT is invalid), short press to select the previous station in the FM state, long press to search backwards, search The radio station plays the current radio station. The AUX state is invalid.
•NEXT: In the USB/SD/BT playback state, short press to select the next song, long press to fast forward (BT is invalid), short press to select the next station in the FM state, long press to search forward and find the station Play the current station. The AUX state is invalid.
•VOL+: Increase the volume.
•VOL-: The volume is reduced.
•REP: Enter the playback mode during USB/SD playback, which is ONE/ALL/RAN (the default state when USB/SD playback is turned on is the ALL state, short press again to enter ONE and press again to enter RAN)
• STOP: Stop playing in the USB/SD card state, other states are invalid.
•MUTE: press to mute in all states, press again to unmute.
•EQ: USB/SD status is sound field mode, NORMAL→POPULAR→ROCK→JAZZ→CLASSIC→COUNTRY→BASS.
•PLAY/STOP: Short press once in the USB/SD/BT playback state to stop, press again to play, and press this button in the radio state to enter the automatic search for radio stations.
• 0~9: Directly select the key in USB/SD. Input the number to be selected continuously for more than 10 numbers. Select a stored radio station in the FM state, or press the number keys to directly enter the radio frequency to play the radio station.
1 x Audio Player Module
1 x Remote control
1 x Cable
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered
|United States, Canada
||10-25 business days
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore
||10-25 business days
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland
||10-25 business days
|Italy, Brazil, Russia
||10-45 business days
||10-35 business days
||7-15 business days to Worldwide
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.
Disclaimer: These are user reviews. Results may vary from person to person.