3pcs DC-DC 8.5-48V To 10-50V 10A 250W Continuous Adjustable High Power Boost Power Module Constant Voltage Constant Current Non-Isolation Step Up Board For Vehicle Laptop Power LED Driver
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
Module name: 250W boost static current module
Module properties: non-isolation boost module (BOOST)
Input voltage: DC 8.5-48V
Input current: 10A (MAX), if exceeds 8A, please strengthen the heat dissipation
Static working current: 10mA (12V up 20V, the higher the output voltage is, the higher the static current will increase)
Output voltage: 10-50V continuous adjustable if necessary (default output 19V delivery)
Output current: 10A MAX, if over 6A please strengthen heat dissipation. (Related to the input and output voltage difference, the larger the voltage difference is, the smaller the output current is)
Constant current range: 0.2-8A
Output power = input voltage * 10A, for example: input 12V * 5A= 60W, input 24V * 5A = 120W, input 36V * 5A = 180W, input 48V * 5A= 240W
If you need more power, you can use two modules in parallel, such as the output of 10A, which can be connected in parallel with two modules, transfer the current of each module to 5A.
Working temperature: -40 – +85℃ (please strengthen the heat dissipation when the ambient temperature is too high)
Work frequency: 150KHz
Conversion efficiency: maximum 96% (efficiency is related to input/output voltage, current, voltage difference)
Over-current protection: yes (if more than 13A, it will automatic reduce the output voltage, a certain range of errors)
Input reverse connection protection: yes, (less than 5A if you need more reverse connection current in the input string)
Install mode: 4 3mm screw holes
Connection mode: wiring output
Module size: 69 x 35mm
The adjustment method of output voltage/current:
1. Adjust the RV1 potentiometer according to your battery or LED, set the output voltage you need. For example, 10 series of LED voltage adjust 37V.
2. Turn the RV2 potentiometer around 30 times clockwise, and set the the minimum output current, connect the LED, and adjust the RV2 potentiometer to set the current you need.
Note: please do not adjust the current in the short circuit, the circuit structure of the boost module cannot be adjusted in the short circuit.
1. Make a stable power supply, input 12V, and output can be adjustable 12-50v.
2. Power supply for your electronic equipment, can set output value according to your system voltage.
3. Power supply for your laptop, PDA or various digital products as the on-board power supply.
4. DIY a large power laptop mobile power supply with a large lithium battery pack of 12V capacity, let your laptop go wherever it goes.
5. Stabilized solar panels.
6. Charge battery, lithium battery, etc.
7. Drive high-power LED lights.
3 x Boost power module
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||7-20 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||7-20 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||7-20 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-35 business days|
|Other countries||7-25 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||3-8 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.