PCI-E 1 to 3 PCI Express 1 Slots Riser Card 3 PCI-E Slot Adapter PCI-E Port Multiplier Card with 60cm USB Cable (Blue)
Dispatch: Ships within 2-5 business days
Estimated Delivery: Between
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
1. 2 layer PCB bard designing.
2. Compliant with PCI express 1.0 specification.
3. 1-slot PCI-E 1X to 3 slot 1X riser card with high speed USB 3.0 cable.
4. High speed USB 3.0 shield cable is flexible for 1U, 2U, 3U chassis.
5. Support 3 port high speed PCIe 1X card.
6. Solid capacitor provide extra stable power supply for PCI-e card.
7. System support: Windows 8 (32bit/ 64 bit)/ Windows 7 (32bit/ 64 bit)/ Windows Vista (32bit/ 64 bit)/ Windows XP (32bit/ 64 bit)/ Windows Server 2003 (32bit/ Windows Server 2008 (32bit/ 64 bit)/ Windows Server 2000 / Mac OS 10.4+ / Red Hat Linux 2.6x + / Solaris.
More Detailed Photos:
When you order from Alexnld.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Alexnld.com offers 3 different international shipping methods, Airmail, Airmail registered and Expedited Shipping Service, following are delivery times:
|Airmail and Airmail Registered||Area||Time|
|United States, Canada||10-25 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand, Singapore||10-25 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||10-25 business days|
|Italy, Brazil, Russia||10-45 business days|
|Other countries||10-35 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||7-15 business days to Worldwide|
We accept payment through PayPal，and via credit card.
Paying with PayPal / Credit Card -
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
1) Login To Your Account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. and click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.